Person in charge of Personal Data Processing (Taxsee Driver Mobile App Developer): Russia Pars Rayan Ltd.
Address and contact information of a Developer: Russia Pars Rayan Ltd., No. 379, Next to Soltani alley, before Taleghani St., after Bahar Shiraz St., Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran
Iran Taxsee Driver Developer’s website: https://taximaxim.ir/
Developper’s Phone Number: +982171126111
1. For the purpose of the present Agreement, the following terms shall mean:
1.1. "Personal data": Any information directly or indirectly related to a certain person (Personal Data Subject).
1.2. "TAXSEE Driver Mobile App": a computer software to be installed on User’s mobile phone and is governed by iOS, Android operating systems and makes User’s access to the database automatic (hereinafter also referred as Mobile App).
1.3. "Website": a complex of computer software and other existing data in the information system that can be accessed through internet by domain names and/or network addresses. These names and addresses make the recognition of websites on the internet possible. Licensor’s website address is: https://taximaxim.ir/driver.
1.4. "Licensor": A legal entity Russia Pars Rayan Ltd. which is entitled to use Website, use and distribute Mobile App and process Users’ Personal data.
1.5. "User": A person who is granted rights to use a Mobile App through a simple (non-exclusive) license and for that purposes provides Licensor with his/her Personal data.
1.6. "Client": A person who communicates his/her need in transportation services by a car, delivery of cargo and loading/unloading activities (hereinafter transportation services) to Licensor.
1.7. "Processing of Personal Data": any activity or activities done on Personal Data, with or without automation, including collection, recording, systematizing, saving, storing, organizing (updating, correcting) abstracting, using, communicating (distributing, providing, accessing), making un-private, blocking, deleting and eliminating of Personal Data.
1.8. "Automatic processing of Personal Data": processing of Personal Data by electronic means and computer devices.
1.9. "Providing of Personal Data": activities aimed to provide Personal Data for the purposes of their processing to a natural or legal person(s).
1.10. "Blocking of Personal Data": temporary halt in processing of Personal Data (except the cases when processing is necessary to identify Personal Data).
1.11. "Eliminating of Personal Data": activities that result in making the existing Personal Data unrecoverable and/or result in eliminating the Personal Data containers.
1.12. Personal Data Information System: the assemblage of Personal Data in the database, as well as information technologies and technical instruments that make their processing possible.
1.13. "Cookies": a complex of data sent by Website that is stored on the computer, mobile or other devices that User uses to access Website and is used to store information about User’s activities on Website.
1.14. "Device ID": unique information that identifies User’s device and is provided by the device itself or the Mobile App.
3. While Processing of Personal Data, User is entitled to:
3.1. Receive the following information about his/her Personal Data processing:
3.1.1. Confirmation of Personal Data procession;
3.1.2. Legal basis and the goal of Personal Data procession;
3.1.3. The methods used for Personal Data procession;
3.1.4. Information about the person in charge of Personal Data procession, information about persons (other than Licensor’s employees) who have access to the Personal Data or about persons to whom Personal Data may be disclosed by virtue of other agreements or applicable laws;
3.1.5. The processed Person Data and their source, should there be no other mechanism in the applicable law for providing them;
3.1.6. The duration of the processing of Personal Data and the duration of their storage;
3.1.7. The User’s rights and methods of enforcing the rights according to the applicable laws;
3.1.8. Other information required by law.
3.2. Request Licensor to complete, block or eliminate the data if they are incomplete, imprecise, obtained by illegal means or unnecessary for the goals of processing the Personal Data, as well as implement any lawful measures to protect his/her rights.
3.3. Request protection of his/her Personal Data rights through competent authorities, including courts, in case if User believes that there are violations in processing of his/her Personal Data by the Licensor.
4. While processing User’s Personal Data, Licensor undertakes to:
4.1. Provide to the User the following information upon the User’s request:
4.1.1. Confirmation of the Processing of Personal Data;
4.1.2. Legal basis and the goal of the Processing of Personal Data;
4.1.3. The methods of the Processing of Personal Data;
4.1.4. The tittle, location, contact information about persons (with the exception of employees) responsible for processing of the User’s Personal Data or to whom Personal Data may be disclosed due to contract or applicable law, as well as the order of submitting the inquiries;
4.1.5. The processed Personal Data and their obtaining source, should there be no other mechanism in the applicable law for providing them;
4.1.6. The duration of the Personal Data Processing, including the duration of their storage;
4.1.7. Information about cross-boarder Personal Data transfer (if applicable);
4.1.8. Other information required by law.
4.2. Implement measures to prevent unauthorized access to the User's Personal Data.
5. Licensor is entitled to communicate the User’s phone number to the Client upon the Client’s request if the Client claims that he/she left some of his personal staff in the User’s vehicle. The phone number of User can be transmitted to the Client only after the Client verifies his identity in a way that it will be clear that the Client is the person who made the order.
6. User’s Personal Data are stored in electronic containers and processed by automated systems for Processing of Personal Data.
7. The purpose of collecting and processing the User’s Personal Data by the Licensor is to conclude contract for providing access to the TaxSee Driver Mobile App to the User. Licensor does not pursue any other purpose of collecting and processing the User’s Personal Data except from stated in the present Clause.
8. Licensor is entitled to collect and process the following User’s Personal Data:
8.1. First name, last name, and the father’s name;
8.2. ID Number (login);
8.3. Date of birth;
8.4. The mobile phone number;
8.5. User’s address;
8.6. User’s Identification Documents such as National number;
8.7. The vehicle’s plate number;
8.8. Type, brand, color and model of a vehicle;
8.9. User’s and Vehicle’s Photo;
8.10. VIN number.
8.11. Insurance information such as Unique Code;
8.12. Driving License;
8.13. Vehicle’s Deed of title and Vehicle’s Card.
The Licensor uses Personal Data mentioned herein solely for the purposes mentioned in the Clause 7.
9. The User’s Personal Data shall be eliminated by Licensor in the following cases:
9.1. After 6 months after User’s last log out from TaxSee Driver Mobile App (in accordance with article 32 of Iranian Cyber Crimes Act);
9.2. If the purpose of storing the Personal Data is no longer existing.
9.3. If the User retracts his/her consent to process the Personal Data.
10. The elimination of the User’s Personal Data is done in such a way as to be unrecoverable.
11. The Licensor has the right to provide access to the
User's Personal Data to its employees. The Licensor and the Licensor's
employees are not entitled to disclose the User's Personal Data. Personal data
may also be collected, stored and processed by other software products owned by
the Licensor or used by the Licensor on the basis of agreements concluded by
him for the use of such products. The Licensor also may provide access to the
User's Personal Data to third parties, if the User expresses consent to the
transfer of Personal Data or if the transfer of Personal Data is required to provide
the User with the appropriate service or to fulfill a certain agreement or
contract concluded with the User. The collection, storage and processing of
Personal Data in these cases is carried out to the extent specified in this
Policy, in accordance with the purposes specified in this Policy, as well as
ensuring the level of protection of Personal Data that meets the requirements
of applicable law. In cases provided for by applicable law the Licensor
also provides access to Personal Data to any regulatory authority, law
enforcement authorities, central or local executive authorities, other official
or state bodies or courts to which the Licensor is required to provide
the aforementioned conditions.
Protection of Users Personal Data
12. Licensor employs the following measures to protect the User’s Personal Data:
12.1. Employs staff in charge of organizing the processing of the Personal Data;
12.2. Implements organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of User’s Personal Data. Such measures are:
12.2.1. Identifying the security threats in the system while processing the Personal Data;
12.2.2. Employing security systems for premises where the information systems are stored in a way which prevents unauthorized persons from entering the said premises;
12.2.3. Ensuring safety storage of Personal Data containers;
12.2.4. Confirming the list of persons who have access to Personal Data by virtue of their jobs;
12.2.5. Using available information security tools which are necessary to prevent unauthorized access to the Personal Data;
12.2.6. Assessing the effectiveness of the measures which have been implemented for protection of the Personal Data from unauthorized access;
12.2.7. Detecting the cases of unauthorized access to the Personal Data and taking necessary measures to negate the consequences of such access, as well as preventing the cases of future unauthorized access to the User’s Personal Data;
12.2.8. Recovering the Personal Data that has been deleted, modified or corrupted due to unauthorized access (If such recovery is possible);
12.2.9. Regulating the access to the Personal Data contained in the informational system of Personal Data;
12.2.10. Ensuring the control over the measures employed for securing the Personal Data and over the information systems security level.
13. User may request the Licensor to perform the following actions with his/her Personal Data:
13.1. Request the list of the User’s Personal Data which are collected and processed by the Licensor;
13.2. Request to specify how the Licensor processes and collects the User’s Personal Data;
13.3. Request a copy of User’s Personal Data processed and stored by the Licensor;
13.4. Request the Licensor to complete, block or eliminate the Personal Data, if they are incomplete, imprecise, obtained by illegal means or unnecessary for stated goals of the processing;
13.5. Retract his/her consent to process his/her Personal Data;
13.6. Submit any other inquiries regarding collecting, processing, storage or deleting of User’s Personal Data to the Licensor.
The User may submit the inquires related to his/her Personal Data mentioned herein through TaxSee Driver Mobile App’s Contact Us Section. The User may also send the inquires herein to the Developer’s email address mentioned in this Policy above.
The inquiries shall contain the following information:
- User’s or his representative’s ID number;
- User’s or his representative’s address;
- Information confirming User and Licensor’s cooperation (User’s ID number) or information that confirms in any way the processing of User’s Personal Data by the Licensor;
- The description of the User’s inquiry regarding of Personal Data collecting, processing or deleting.
14. Licensor is required to give a justified answer in 30 days since receiving of such requests or notices.
Geographical location information
15. The Licensor
obtains the geographical location of User. This information is only transmitted
to the Licensor while the User uses the Mobile App. The User may prevent
transmitting of information about geographical location anytime at his own
discretion through the settings of his device. However, Licensor cannot
guarantee the proper use of the Mobile App in this case.
In order to provide
transportation services to Client, Licensor may share User’s geographical
location information with the Client.
16. For purposes of paying license fee through bank cards, the User can link a bank card to his/her ID Number. The User can do it independently in the Mobile App by filling out the following information:
16.1. Bank card number;
16.2. Bank card validation duration;
17. Payments without cash via bank cards shall be done in compliance with regulations about payment systems in Iran and SHAPARAK in accordance with the principles of respecting privacy and security of payment. The bank card information shall be entered on the protected payment page of the supporting bank that facilitates such payment.
18. In order to be able to withdraw money from a personal account, the User shall provide the Licensor with the information about his bank account and other relevant information necessary for wiring money, including User’s Personal Data. Such information includes:
18.1. Bank information;
18.2. The User’s bank account number;
18.3. The User’s name, last name and father’s name;
18.4. Bank card number.
20. The Licensor may use the following cookie files:
20.1. Very necessary cookie files. These cookies are needed to transmit and use the requested services on the Website. These cookies are used when User registers and enters the system. Without them the services requested by the User will not be available. These cookies are principal files and can be either transient or persistent. Without them, the Website will not work properly.
20.2. Exploitation cookies. These cookies will collect data about the Website usage statistics. They do not collect User’s Personal Data. All data collected by them are statistical and unidentifiable. The goals of using them are to:
20.2.1. Obtain Website usage statistics;
20.2.2. Evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
These cookies can be persistent and transient, principal or secondary cookie files.
20.3. Operational cookies. These are used to keep the information provided by the User in memory (for example, User’s name, language, and location). These files use anonymous information and do not track the User’s activities on other websites. The goal of using them is to:
20.3.1. Keeping in memory if certain services have been provided to the User;
20.3.2. Improving the quality of cooperation with the Website, usually by saving the priorities of the User.
These cookies can be persistent and transient, principal or secondary cookie files.
20.4. Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to manage the advertising content on the Website, limit the amount of displays of advertisements to the User and assess the advertising campaigns’ effectiveness. These cookies are put on the Website by the third parties, for example, by those who post advertisement, and their agents. They can be persistent or transient. These cookies are related to the advertisement sponsored by third parties and posted on the Website.
21. Please use browser settings if you want to block, delete cookies or limit their activities.
Information about User’s device
22. Licensor receives information about User’s device and internet access through the Mobile App. This information includes the device’s model, operating system, browser information, IP address, and device’s characteristics.
23. Information about User’s device does not include User’s Personal Data.
24. The goal of obtaining such information is to conduct internal accounting of Mobile App’s users and to improve the Mobile app’s performance quality.
Data about telecommunication operator
25. Licensor obtains data about telecommunication operator which provides services to the User through the Mobile App.
26. Data about telecommunication operator do not include any User’s Personal Data.
27. The goal of obtaining such information is to automatically fill out the information about User’s country and choose the language of User’s interface in the setting part of the Mobile App.
28. The Licensor saves orders history of the User. These records include the Order’s execution start time, the address where the vehicle shall arrive, the destination address and the route taken, the applicable tariff, payment method and other information provided by the Client.
29. The goal of collecting orders history information is to improve the quality of services provided through auto-filling of the orders parameters by previously provided information to shorten the request time.