This policy governs the collection and processing of private and other confidential data of users of Taxsee Driver application via automation through internet. This policy is an inalienable part of license agreement, accessible on https://taximaxim.ir/driver, and is binding, together with that agreement.
1. For the purpose of this agreement, the following terms shall mean:
1.1. "Private data": Any information directly or indirectly related to a certain person (Private data subject).
1.2. "TAXSEE Driver mobile application": a computer software to be installed on User’s mobile phone and is governed by iOS, android, operating systems and makes User’s access to the database automatic.
1.3. "Website": a complex of computer software and other existing data in the information system that can be accessed through internet by domain names and/or network addresses. These names and addresses make the recognition of websites on the internet possible. Licensor’s website address is: https://taximaxim.ir/driver.
1.4. "Licensor": A legal entity which has the right to use Website and also use and distribute Mobile application and processes Users’ private data.
1.5. "User": A person who uses the mobile application through a simple (non-exclusive) license and provides Licensor with his/her private data.
1.6. "Applicant": A person who communicates his need to provide transportation services by a car, delivery of cargo and loading/unloading activities (hereinafter transportation services) to Licensor.
1.7. "Processing of private data": any activity or activities done on private data, with or without automation, including collection, recording, systematizing, saving, storing, organizing (updating, correcting) abstracting, using, communicating (distributing, providing, accessing), making un-private, blocking, deleting and eliminating private data.
1.8. "Automatic processing of private data": processing of private data by computer devices.
1.9. "Providing of private data": activities in order to obtain the private data of one person or a group.
1.10. "Blocking of private data": temporary halt in processing of private data (except the cases when processing is necessary to identify private data)
1.11. "Eliminating of private data": activities that result in making the existing private data unrecoverable and/or result in eliminating the private data containers.
1.12. Private data information system: the assemblage of private data in the database, as well as information technologies and technical instruments that make their processing possible.
1.13. "Cookies": a complex of data sent by Website that is stored on the computer, mobile or other devices that User uses to access Website and is used to store information about User’s activities on Website.
1.14. "Device ID": unique information that identifies User’s device and is provided by the device itself or the mobile application.
2. Installing Mobile application by User on his device or using this application by any other means, using Website, is deemed as User’s consent to this Policy, including his consent to the processing of his private data by Licensor in the instances when applicable laws require such consent.
3. While the processing of private data, User is entitled to:
3.1. Receive the information about the processing of his private data, including:
3.1.1. Confirmation of the processing of private data;
3.1.2. Legal basis and the goal of the processing of private data;
3.1.3. The methods and goals used for the processing of private data;
3.1.4. Information about the person processing the private data, information about persons (other than Licensor’s employees) who have access to the private data or about persons to whom the private data can be disclosed, by virtue of other agreements or applicable laws;
3.1.5. The processed private data and their obtaining source, should there be no other mechanism in the applicable law for providing them;
3.1.6. The duration of the processing of private data and the duration of their storage;
3.1.7. Knowledge of his rights and methods of enforcing them according to the applicable laws;
3.1.8. Information about the person who is in charge of processing, if there is or there will be such a person;
3.1.9. Other information required by law.
3.2. Require Licensor to complete, block or eliminate the data, if they are incomplete, imprecise, obtained by illegal means or unnecessary for stated goals of the processing and also do the necessary activities required by law to protect his rights.
3.3. Protect his rights, including compensation even for moral damages through courts.
4. In the processing of the private data, Licensor undertakes to:
4.1. Provide the following information upon the request of User:
4.1.1. Confirmation of the processing of private data;
4.1.2. Legal basis and the goal of the processing of private data;
4.1.3. The methods and goals used for the processing of private data;
4.1.4. Information about persons (other than employees) that have access to private data or persons to whom the private data may be disclosed due to contract or applicable law;
4.1.5. The processed private data and their obtaining, should there be no other mechanism in the applicable law for providing them;
4.1.6. The duration of the processing of private data and the duration of their storage;
4.1.7. Knowledge of his rights and methods of enforcing them according to the applicable laws;
4.1.8. Information about the person who is in charge of the processing, if there is or there will be such a person;
4.1.9. Other information required by law.
4.2. Implement measures to prevent unauthorized access to User's private data.
4.4. Licensor is entitled to communicate User’s phone number to Applicant upon the request of Applicant if Applicant claims that he left some of his personal staff in the User’s vehicle. The phone number of User can be transmitted to Applicant only after Applicant verifies his identity in a way that it will be clear that Applicant is the same person who made the order.
5. The goal of the agreement between User and Licensor is to collect and process User’s private data. Licensor does not pursue any other goals apart from those stated.
6. User’s private data is stored in electronic containers and is processed by automated systems for processing private data.
7. Licensor collects and processes User’s following private data:
7.1. First name, last name, and the father’s name;
7.2. Date of birth;
7.3. The registered phone number;
7.5. Serial number, number and the issuance date of a document that confirms the right to use the vehicle;
7.6. The vehicle’s plate number.
7.7. ID number
7.9. Type, brand, color and model of vehicle;
7.10. VIN number
8. In the following instances User’s private data will be eliminated by "Licensor":
8.2. If User retracts its consent to processing his private data.
9. The elimination of User’s private data is done in such a way as to be unrecoverable.
10. Only Licensor’s employees have access to the private data. Licensor may not disclose User’s private data. Also, he does not grant access to the third parties except, for instances, when the applicable laws require such disclosure to governmental authorities.
11. Licensor employs the following measures to prevent unauthorized access to User’s private data;
11.1. Employs staff in charge of organizing the processing of the private data.
11.2. Implement organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of User’s private data. Such measures are:
11.2.1. Identifying the security threats in the system while processing the private data.
11.2.2. Employing a security system for premises that contain the information systems in a way to prevent unauthorized persons from entering said premises.
11.2.3. Providing for storage of private data containers.
11.2.4. Confirming the list of persons who have access to private data by virtue of their jobs.
11.2.5. Using the necessary means to protect the private data from unauthorized access.
11.2.6. Evaluating the employed measures.
11.2.7. Making the detection of unauthorized access to private data possible.
11.2.8. Recovering the data that has been deleted or corrupted due to unauthorized access. (If such recovery is possible)
11.2.9. Regulating the access to private data in the system after their processing.
11.2.10. Controlling the measures employed for securing the private data and the level of security of information systems.
12. User may request Licensor to complete, block or eliminate the data, if they are incomplete, imprecise, obtained by illegal means or unnecessary for stated goals of the processing. Also, he can retract his consent for processing of said data. This is done through sending of a written request to Licensor through post mail, email or by personal handing in of such requests in Licensor’s premises. The contact information of the licensee is available here: https://taximaxim.ir/en/contacts/. Such requests shall contain the following: The number of ID document of User or his representative, information regarding the issuance date of such document and its issuer organization, the User’s residence address, information confirming User and Licensor’s cooperation (User’s identifying number), or information that confirms in any way the processing of User’s private data, the request for completion, blocking or eliminating User’s private data or notice for retracting the consent to process such data, the User’s or representative’s signature. Licensor is required to give a justified answer in 30 days since receiving of such requests or notices.
Geographical location information
13. Licensor obtains the geographical location of User. This information is only transmitted to Licensor while using the mobile application. User may prevent such transmitting at his own discretion through the settings in his device. However such decision may prevent him to use the application.
14. In order to provide transportation services to Applicant, Licensor may share User’s geographical location information to Applicant.
15. For purpose of paying the license fee without cash and through bank cards, User can link a bank card to its Identifying number. This is done independently by User on the mobile application and by filling the following information:
16.1. Bank card number
16.2. Bank card validation duration
17. Payments without cash via bank cards are done in compliance with regulations about payment systems in Iran Central Bank of Iran and SHAPARAK according to the principles of respecting privacy and the security of payment. Filling the bank card information is done on the protected payment page of the supporting bank that facilitates such payment.
18. To withdraw money from the private account, User provides Licensor information about his bank account and other relevant information necessary for wiring money, including User’s private data. Such information is:
18.1. Identifying number of the financial institution
18.2. The receiver’s account number in the financial institution
18.3. The receiver’s name, last name and father’s name
18.4. Bank card number
19. The information provided to Licensor by User for withdrawing from the personal account does not grant Licensor any other permission except for discharging money to User’s account.
20. Licensor may use the following cookie files:
20.1. Very necessary cookie files. These cookies are needed to transmit and use the requested services on Website. These cookies are used when registering User and entering the system. Without them, the services requested by User will be unavailable. These cookies are principle files and can be either transient or persistent. Without them, Website won’t work properly.
20.2. Exploitation cookies. These cookies will collect data about Website usage statistics. They don’t collect User’s private data. All data collected by them are statistical and unidentifiable. The goal of using them is to:
20.2.1. Obtain Website usage statistics.
20.2.2. Evaluating the effectiveness of advertising companies.
These cookies can be persistent and transient and they can be principal or secondary cookie files.
20.3. Operational cookies. These are used to keep the information provided by user in memory. (For example, User’s name, language, and location) These files use anonymous information and do not track the User’s activities on other websites. The goal of using them is to:
20.3.1. Keeping in memory if certain services have been provided to user.
20.3.2. Improving the quality of cooperation with Website, usually by saving the priorities of user.
These cookies can be persistent and transient and they can be principal or secondary cookie files.
20.4. Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to limit visiting the advertisements. And to evaluate the performance of advertising agencies. These cookies are used to manage the advertising content on Website. These cookies are put on Website by third parties, for example by those who post advertisement and their agents. They can be persistent or transient. These are related to the advertisement on Website that is provided by third parties.
21. Blocking or deleting cookies, and limiting their activities can be done through user’s browser’s settings.
Information about User’s device
22. Licensor receives information about User’s device installed applications on it and internet access, through the mobile application. This includes information about the device’s model, operating system, browser information, IP address, and device’s characteristics.
23. Such information does not include User’s private data.
24. The goal of obtaining such information is to internal recording of Mobile application's users and to improvement of Mobile application’s performance.
Data about telecommunication operator
25. Licensor obtains data about telecommunication operator which provides services to User through mobile application.
26. Such data does not include any User’s private data.
27. The goal of obtaining such information is to automatically fill in the information about User’s country of residence and choose the language of User’s interface in the setting part of Mobile application.
28. Licensor saves the request records of User. These records include the time of initiation of the request, the address to which the vehicle arrives, the destination address and the routes taken, the applicable tariff, payment method, and other information provided by Applicant.
29. The goal of collecting such information is to improve the quality of services through auto-filling the parameters of the request by previously provided information to shorten the request time.